Friday, June 13, 2008

A stitchery block

I was planning to post this sooner, but I don't know where the time goes.  This is one of the blocks from capricorn quilts .  
I have another one finished but forgot to take a picture of it, so I will try to post again soon.  I tried to load three more pictures now, but they wouldn't load.  :-(

Go to Lynette Anderson Designs  to sign up for a free pattern drawing.

I had another picture on this post, but just lost it, so I will try again later.  Hope you have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. How cute,I think we all need a few more hours in a day.....But then we would need a few more hours, etc. I never seem to get done what I expect of myself, although I do have some more of my red work designs done and almost finished with my table runner, and have almost finished one of the applique pieces I am doing for the shop at home.I am not enjoying doiny applique,so won't be doing anymore of that unless someone can show me what I can do differently.
    Have a great week , Bobbin

    ReplyDelete