Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More Stitchery & button bags

I liked the button bag so much I decided to make two more.  They are "quilt as you go" and here it shows the first two rows pinned on the backing/batting.  
I had some of this Thimbleberries (I think) fabric left over and quilted it for the bottom of the bag.
Here is my first big Polka Dot Girls stitchery.  This is fun to do and goes pretty fast.  I'm in kind
of a rush today to go to Arkansas for the weekend to help our DS & DIL get their new house ready.

I hope I'll have a little time to stitch - I'm bringing some with me, of course.  If I don't have time there, I can do some in the car on the way home.

Have a great 4th of July!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing a wonderful job with your polka dot girls stitchery, I'm so pleased you are enjoying it.
    It sounds like you are having lots fun buying the fabrics for your quilt, enjoy.

    Love Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Stiching is fantastic, you can do it wherever you are. I like the bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely...my friend Wendy has been doing all of these and I think she's on her 5th or 6th one! Good job!

    ReplyDelete