Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Vintage Thursday

Confessions of an Apron Queen hosts Vintage Thursday, so be sure to visit that blog for more vintage treasures!
These little dolls are on display in my sewing room. They were mine as a little girl. Someone my mother knew crocheted the outfits on the dolls. I haven't tried getting the clothes off to wash because they are sewn on.
Hanging below the shelf is a doll dress, slip and had that my mom made for one of my dolls.
I hope to post some quilty things soon. Thanks for visiting!

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely display for a sewing room. Those are really old dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great to have some of our childhood things? Brings back memories, Thanks for sharing.
    Bobbin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little dolls and especially love the dress and bonnet hanging on the pegs. It is so nice to have things like this that have so much meaning to us. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. What a treasure to still have. Vintage toys are so lovely. I wish I had my dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dolls are just too sweet. I'm new to VTT so I peeked back in time - how lovely to have things made by your grandparents as well as your Mom. I love that doll quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These little dolls are precious! I love the tiny clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those old dolls are great - my mom has one. I really like how you have them displayed.

    ReplyDelete