Sunday, December 14, 2008

PICTURES

On our vacation with our son, DIL & Jonah, we took pictures, of course, and in my last post I said that I would post more pictures as soon as they were received from our son. Well, I must confess that I didn't get them posted as soon as we received them, but here they are now.

Jonah loves his jumper swing!
Since we won't be with them for Christmas, we gave them their gifts early. Jonah seem very interested in this Shape-O ball!
But, the sack is very interesting also!
Our Son & DIL received the quilt.
Three generations of men!
We had a very informative tour of President Eisenhower's birthplace in Denison, TX.
We are busy preparing for Christmas and for the birth of our new granddaughter. Her parents are anxiously awaiting her arrival! Merry Christmas to all of you if I'm not able to add another post before then!

3 comments:

  1. What lovely family time. Your quilt turned out beautiful. Love the quilting on it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh...such a sweet little boy. Very nice to get the three generation picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The double nine patch is lovely. And your Jonah is adorable. Thanks for your visit. I'll be stopping in again to check on your new grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete