Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

All the names were put into the chicken shaped wire egg basket.
An impartial party drew out the winning ticket (DH)! Martha (no blog) is the lucky winner. Please send me your snail mail address so I can send you your prize!
In the mean time, I am working on machine quilting the Polka Dot Girls quilt. I'm doing it by free motion and I don't know if I'm going to like it or not. I'm not much of an expert at this, but I guess this is part of the learning process, so here goes!
Thanks to everyone who entered the contest! I am amazed at all the comments I got and I do appreciate them all!

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to Martha! Your machine quilting sure looks good from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go check my blog! You are a winner too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Martha! I like what you're doing with your Polka Dot Girls - very cute. I need to assemble mine. HMMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you (Lori´s blog winner) and to Martha.

    Have a nice week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the machine quilting, we gotta do it to get better. It's looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Martha! It's a fantastic prize. Thanks Ruth for hosting the giveaway...Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so look forward to starting my polka dot girls quilt. I love the colors you have used in your fabrics, can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Martha!

    I love the quilt you are quilting, looks like you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog gives me much inspiration it is an award for you on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished my quilting on PDG's. Yours looks really great, better than mine. I did a cross hatch quilting. I still have to do the binding. I'll post as soon as I get that done.

    ReplyDelete