Saturday, May 6, 2017

ANOTHER SMALL FINISH

The last quilt show that I went to had several vendors, among them was Jody of Jody Houghton Designs.  She has the cutest panels and fabrics at reasonable prices.  One of her samples was like the wall hanging that I just finished, so I purchased the panel and 2 fabrics.  Since then I decided to order some other items from her Etsy shop and I received them very quickly.





LORI DEJARNATT TRUNK SHOW - MONDAY,  MAY 8, 1:00 PM at
PIECEMAKER'S QUILT GUILD MEETING

775 NE 27th St. McMinnville, OR

If you live nearby, please come to Lori's "Seasonal Quilts" trunk show.  Email me if you have any questions.  Her blog is humblequilts.blogspot.com.

I'm very excited about this meeting as I have known Lori for several years and she was gracious enough to show me her quilts several years ago.  Very inspirational!

I will post a report of the meeting next week, but I'm sure I won't be able to take pictures of everything.

5 comments:

  1. A pretty little finish, Ruth.
    I look forward to your report of Lori's presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read Lori's blog yesterday, I knew you would not miss Monday's guild meeting! Wish I could be there too, but Texas is a little too far away. Your little quilt is adorable! Who wouldn't love it?!! Have fun Monday night! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Lori's visit and I look forward to reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. enjoy Lori' presentation - looking forward to the report!

    ReplyDelete